Saturday, April 28, 2012

Slutty Brownies

Hello!  A while back a client (who incidentally is nicknamed "Cookie" which is totally fitting, by the way...)saw this pin on my Pinterest  account and asked me if I could make it for her.  So I did!

Just in case you weren't aware, Slutty Brownies consist of one layer of chocolate chip cookie dough, one layer of Oreo cookies, and to top it all off, one layer of Brownie Batter.  Yes.  I know, they are decadent.  Hence the name! :)

The original post from The Londener called for boxed mixes.  I used my chocolate chip cookie recipe and my own brownie batter and got to layering! :)

 Here's a tip, since brownies can be rather messy, I line my pan with parchment paper for easy, and neat, removal!  First, I spread the chocolate chip cookie batter (making sure to press it into the corners of the pan), next I added a layer of Oreo cookies...then I poured my delicious SUPER SECRET (yet ridiculously easy) Brownie recipe batter over all of this!  Make sure you spread it evenly, and pop it into a pre-heated oven at 350 degrees F for about 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean! :)



Easy as pie but MUCH MORE SINFUL! ;)

 (One more time...LOOK AT THE GOODNESS!)

xoxo

Evey
Owner/Creator, Evey's Creations

Tel: 201-281-6696 
http://sweetsongbird.eveyscreations.com
FB: www.facebook.com/EveysCreations
G+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/105370121686355288267/posts
Twitter: @EveysCreations
Instagram: @EveysCreations
logo  

Follow Evey:

2 comments:

Hello! I LOVE comments! I try to get back to each one individually, especially when it's a question! If for whatever reason I don't, please always feel free to email me your questions and I will always write back!

My Favorite things!

All content owned and created by

Evelin Alvarez-Flores

2009 © 2020


blog design by:
HTML Map